The sales piers at Venetian Marina are nearing completion. The sales piers have all been put in, the top is being added along with the electricity supply. We are looking forward to the noise of drilling to stop!!!
The marina carpark has had its lines painted so you can now clearly see where to park your car when you come to visit us! Take a look at our facebook page to see the pictures.
We've had a glowing endorsment from John and Claire Tribe who purchased Narrowboat Lucille (the first Narrowboat sold here at Venetian Marina since Whilton Marina Ltd brought Venetian Marina). Take a look at what they said!
We've now got quite a few Narrowboats for sale, which are all lying here:
- Pollyanna - 1989, 50ft Cruiser style Narrowboat priced at £19,950.
- Liberty Hall - 1996, 42ft Traditional Style Narrowboat at £27,950.
- Dragons Den - 1998, 40ft Cruiser Style Narrowboat at £27,950.
- Poppy - 1989, 42ft Cruiser Style Narrowboat at £27,950.
- Denry - 1995, 45ft Semi Traditional Style Narrow Boat at £29,950.
- Scorpio - 1997, 50ft Traditional Style Narrowboat at £36,950.
- Phil 2 - 2010, 42ft Traditional Style Narrowboat at £37,950.
- Mary Beth - 2005, 45ft Semi Traditional style Narrowboat at £37,950.
- Bernice - 2006, 65ft Semi Traditional Style Narrow Boat at £79,950.
We've only just opened our North-West branch for narrowboat sales and we've already sold a few boats. So If you're looking at selling your narrowboat don't forget that we are still offering an excellent brokerage fee of 4% plus VAT.