That’s great news!
Before visiting Venetian Marina do your home work
Before coming to visit us here in Cheshire you’re likely to have made that all important decision as to how much you have to spend on a narrowboat. One of the next decisions you’ll have to make is what type of boat you would like to purchase. It is worth doing your homework and research before coming to see us as it’s a good idea to decide on a few factors before you start looking around.
Our Guide to Getting Afloat
is a great source of information and which can help you grasp basic knowledge of narrowboating and what type of craft you may want to purchase. Whether you choose a traditional, cruiser or Semi-Traditional Stern Canal Boat, what length of narrowboat would be suitable for you, whether you want to consider purchasing a ‘house boat’ other wise known as a livabord or liveaboard and what equipment you may subsequently need to live on a canal boat.
As we have a large selection of canal boats for sale, before you visit our marina you may want to take the opportunity to view our website which showcases all the narrow boats we have for sale. By browsing the website first you will be able to make a short list of narrow boats you are interested in before coming to the marina. Use the search facility
to help narrow your search. You can also register your details
and we will email you the types of boats you are interested in as they arrive.
Visiting our marina just outside of Nantwich and Crewe
When you visit our marina near Nantwich, we have an experienced sales team on hand, 7 days a week who are able to guide you and answer your questions. Once at our marina you can then request the brochures and keys for the narrow boats you want to view. If you are still unsure what type of canal boat you are looking to purchase then you’re welcome to look at as many as you like! You can look at every single narrowboat we have for sale if it helps you find your dream narrowboat.
When you’ve had a chance to look over as many canal boats as you want to then come and have a chat with one of our friendly sales team. This is when you can start asking us your questions of things that you are unsure about. Our sales team will be fully prepared for these questions so don’t be afraid to ask what’s on your mind, however big or small we want to help you.
Typical questions that Venetian Marina gets asked:
• Does a CRT licence come with the sale?
• If the boats got a survey on it can we have a look?
• What is the sales process and how does it work?
• What happens if the survey report is not favourable?
• How does the 12 Volt or 240 Volt work?
• What is a webasto heater and how does it work?
• What type of engine does it have? Ask the broker to start the engine; it should start easily from cold.
• Does this boat come with moorings?
• How much are moorings at Venetian Marina and what is the difference between residential and seasonal moorings at Venetian Marina?
• If I purchase a narrowboat when do I have to start paying for moorings?
• What are the costs involved to running a narrow boat? You may find this article useful Costs of owning a narrowboat
• Can you run the engine for me?
The list above is just a small list of the types of questions that we get asked at Venetian Marina. If you’ve got any other questions to ask or you’d like to know the answers to some of the questions that we have listed here then comment on this blog below or contact us on 01270 528251 or firstname.lastname@example.org