Fri Jun 7, 2013 at 1:55pm
We offer an excellent part exchange service at Venetian marina.
If you already own a narrow boat you are in a position to consider part exchange. You don’t need to wait to sell your own narrow boat before making an offer on another narrow boat; you could simply use our part exchange service. This way you will not miss out on the opportunity of owning a narrow boat you have decided you would like to buy.
How the part exchange service works:
1. Venetian marina is based at Nantwich Cheshire and our sister company Whilton marina who are based in Northamptonshire have the largest selection of narrow boats for sale. We are sure we will be able to broker a great deal for you, examples of narrow boats on sale include traditional, semi traditional and cruisers with the occasional wide beam (wide beam boats are generally only available at Whilton Marina because the locks next to Venetian Marina are just wide enough to fit a long boat in them) Prices range from £9,000 – £95,000. You can visit either of our marinas or view all the narrow boats we have via our websites. Have a good look around our fully stocked marinas for your next purchase.
2. The next stage is to get your narrow boat valued. This valuation is completely FREE and we can visit you anywhere on the canal system at a time that is suitable for both parties.
3. Once the valuation has been presented to you and you accept the price for your narrow boat the part exchange process can progress. By now you may have found a narrow boat at either of our marinas to part exchange or you may have waited till you got the valuation before you made your choice. Once you have found the narrow boat you would like to part exchange with we can sort out the exchange.
4. Depending on the price of the narrow boat you choose and the valuation you was given, will dictate the next stage. In some cases it is a like for like straight swap, but where there is an outstanding balance this will need to be paid before the exchange can be made.
5. Once all the finances are in place then the exchange can happen. We will require you to bring your narrow boat to the marina and we will moor the two boats together so you can move all your possessions.
6. Finally if you require our “hand over service” so you can get to know your new boat, we can arrange an appointment with one of the team to talk you through how everything works on your new narrow boat. It’s worth taking up this free service as all boats are different and during this time you can ask as many questions that you might have. Alternatively if you don’t require this service you are free to leave the marina when your old boat is empty.
So if this sounds like something you want to do, please give us a call we are open 7 days a week and there is always someone in the office to take your call (summer times 9.00am – 6.00pm and winter times 9.00am – 5.00pm)