Buying and selling it’s what we do best.
With years of knowledge behind us and with an experienced team buying and selling narrow boats is what we do best at our marina based in Nantwich Cheshire. Just like when you decide to sell your home you find an estate agent to deal with the process, this is something you can do when you want to sell your narrow boat.
By contacting a brokerage company they can deal with all the marketing, viewings, surveys and paper work that is required to get a boat sold.
By using Venetian marina to sell your narrow boat you will be benefiting from several factors. To help you decide whether using a broker is for you we have compiled a list of reasons why you should consider using us:
• Starting at the beginning we offer you a free no obligation valuation on your narrow boat. We market all our boats to sell, so you can be assured that the price we offer you is going to be a realistic one and a price that will actually get the boat sold.
1. Through our website which has 100’s of visitors each day we will set up a dedicated web page for your boat. We will also produce a full colour brochure of your boats details, these are then downloadable through the website or printed ready for collection at the marina.
2. We have a real time database of buyers looking for narrow boats just like yours; there are currently around 3,700 subscribers. Through the website customers are able to register for boats they are interested in, we are then able to email them the type of boats they have requested an interest in.
3. We advertise in the most popular magazines and use Facebook and Twitter to promote your boat giving you maximum coverage during the selling process.
• Tracking the boats process. As far as we are aware we are the only UK marina that allows the seller to track all the marketing that applies to their boat through a click of a button. Once you agree to sell your narrow boat through us, you will be able to go online and log into the website and see the following information:
The first part of the login area is where you will find the brokerage details for your boat. Here you can keep track of the following information all dates are included by each task:
Has the signed brokerage form been completed and returned
Has the boats brochure been produced, reviewed, and approved
Boats selling price
Sales status this will be a Yes / No N/A answer
Final Deal Agreed
Bill of Sale Sent
Bill of sale Returned
Additional messages from the marina.
The second area is marketing. Here you can monitor what interest there has been in your boat and where we have advertised your boat.
• Initial emails sent to prospects that are looking for a boat matching yours
• Magazine advertisements in Towpathtalk and Waterways World.
• Social Media advertising on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
In the final area you can see the amount of times the boat was viewed on the website and at the marina, this information is also dated. From this section you can also follow a link to a dedicated page for your boat.
We don’t know any other narrow boat marina that can offer you all this information at a click of a button. The system is kept up to date real time so the information you are reading is the most current.
• Our marina is in an ideal location for visitors, boosting great facilities onsite and is open 7 days a week. No appointments are necessary so viewing our boats is very easy.
• And finally whilst we are marketing your narrow boat we will moor the boat at our marina for free, which means you will not need to worry about the mooring costs during this time.
If you would like to discuss selling your canal boat please give us a call on 01270 528251 or if you are in the North West pop into our marina. We are open 7 days a week and always available for a chat.
It’s also worth mentioning that we are able to buy your narrow boat for cash, so if you are looking for a quick sell then this might be an option you would like to consider.