Crick Boat Show
Venetian Marina at the Crick Boat Show 2017
Venetian Marina along with their sister companies Whilton Marina and Cosgrove Park will be attending the 2017 Crick Boat Show. See us on Stand WW8/15 in the Waterways World Boating Marquee. We look forward to seeing you there!
Dates and Opening Times for the Crick Boat Show
27th to the 29th of May 2017
10am till 6pm Saturday and Sunday
10am till 5pm on the Monday
Location and Directions
Address: West Haddon Road, Crick, Northants, NN6 7SQ
- Exit the M1 motorway from junction 18, at the roundabout take the first exit on the A428 heading towards West Haddon and Crick, go straight over the next roundabout (taking the second exit), at the next roundabout take the first exit. You will go over a bridge and then turn the next left.
- Crick Marina is located on the Grand Union Canal between bridges 12 and 13.
Whats happening on our Stand at the 2017 Crick Boat Show!
We have launched our Crick Boat Show Photography Competition and it's free for everyone to enter.
Send us your photograph of anything narrowboat or waterways related. It can be anything from wild life, a natural scene or you on your boat, absolutely anything related to canals and waterways! There's lots of fabulous prizes to win!
To enter either email your picture to email@example.com or enter by uploading on our sister company Whilton Marina's social media accounts facebook
making sure to give your name, telephone number and email address so that we can contact the winners!.
- Day Boat Hire for up to 10 people including diesel and gas from 09.00 to 1800 subject to availability, sponsored by Jevon Boats
- Narrowboat hull survey from Craig Allen (includes free haul out at Whilton Marina)
- Boat Safety examination sponsored by W A Shrubb Narrowboats,
- Daventry.Virgin Balloon ride for two people from Cosgrove Park, sponsored by Cosgrove Park, (subject to availability)
- £200 Whilton Marina Chandlery voucher
- Free engine service at Venetian Marina
- River Canal Rescue 12 months bronze membership (sponsored by RCR)
- Set of mooring ropes (sponsored by Whilton Marina Chandlery)
- 3 course meal for 2 with a bottle of wine – The Hayhurst Arms at Bostock Green Middlewich
- Meal for two at the Brinjol Indian restaurant Weedon (sponsored by the Brinjol)
- A regular breakfast for two people at the Whilton Marina cafe
- Waterways World magazine 12 month subscription (sponsored by WW)
- Towpath Talk 12 month subscription (sponsored by TT).
Free full English breakfast with Tea/coffee at Venetian Tea
Chandlery voucher from Venetian Marina Chandlery
Competition closes Monday 5th June 2017. Competition Terms and conditions apply
Previous Crick Boat Show and Inland Waterways Festival’s attended by Venetian Marina
Venetian Marina along with Cosgrove Park first attended the show in 2012, after Venetian Marina was purchased by the group in December 2011. However Whilton Marina has attended many, if not all of the previous shows.
Tickets for the show are available in advance, saving up to 20% on the gate price and can be purchased through the Crick Boat Show website. See the Crick Boat Show website
for more visitor information.
We look forward to meeting you there...